Friday, November 28, 2008

Week Four: Check-in

Picture source.

Welcome to our last "virtual coffee talk" about how the past week has gone.

Has the holiday (in the USA) made it more difficult, or is it a source of prayer for you? The theme of the prompts has been "going forth" from here, if that aids your reflection. Any struggles? Any fruit you wish to share?

Feel free to comment in the comments box.

(Two days left in November!)

Our closing scripture:

For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that he may grant you in accord with the riches of his glory to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in the inner self, and that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the holy ones what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, so that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. (Ephesians 3:14-19)

1 comment:

The Ironic Catholic said...

Well, I'm traveling, which makes the sort of prayer I like to do very hard. I look at the silence post and whimper...since I'm surrounded by extended family (nice, but still!). Thanksgiving week may be the achilles heel of NaPraGoMo!

p.s. 3 yr old ran around grandma's house trying to find me--scared--and then 6 yr old came in throwing up. Sic (husband) took care of 6 yr old, and hte 3 yr old turned to me and said "we should say a prayer now that Maria will get all better!" So, all is not lost. That made me smile, that is was the first thing she thought of.

Anyway-- I will try to get time in this afternoon. Now I need to wake up sic and meet people at a museum. Hope everyone here is well.