- Have I told God today that I love Him?
- Do I tell Jesus that I love Him with my whole heart?
- Do I take the occasion to tell God that I love Him whenever I experience something I naturally dislike?
- Have I capitalized on the difficulties today to tell God that I love Him just because He sent me the trial or misunderstanding?
- Do I see God's love for me in allowing me to prove my love for Him in the crosses He sent me today?
- Have I seen God's grace to prove my love for Him in every person whom I met today?
- Have I failed in charity by speaking unkindly about others?
- Have I dwelt on what I considered someone's unkindness toward me today?
- Is there someone that I consciously avoid because I dislike the person?
- Did I try to carry on a conversation today with someone who is difficult to talk to?
- Have I been stubborn in asserting my own will?
- How thoughtful have I been today in doing some small favor for someone?
- Have I allowed my mood to prevent me from being thoughtful of others today?
- Am I given to dwelling on other people's weaknesses or faults?
- Have I been cheerful today in my dealings with others?
- Do I control my uncharitable thoughts as soon as they arise in my mind?
- Did I pray for others today?
- Have I written any letters today?
- Have I controlled my emotions when someone irritated me?
- Have I performed any sacrifice today for someone?
Wednesday, November 12, 2008